Monday, August 6, 2012

The final, final

Worked as usual today.  Had a lot of people stop by to let me know that they had absentee voted for me.  That is always nice.  But still, there is no guarantee on this.  I hope the people that thought I had it in the bag and didn't vote last time get off their butts and make sure they vote this time.  At this point I have to give it to God and ask that it be His will that I win tomorrow, in Jesus name, Amen.  If not, then I pray for the strength and grace to deal with the dissapointment.  No matter what, I have a LOT of people that helped me so much I owe them a debt of gratitude that I don't know how to repay.   I sent out thank you notes to everyone who has shown me that support and we will also have a party for everyone who has helped.   Rick wants to smoke some ribs for them.  :+)
Holding my breath!
As always, all prayers are appreciated!
Powell for Treasurer 2012
Vote for Continued Progress - Vote Powell