Sunday, August 5, 2012

Holding my breath!

Today we started with church in Paris then rushed up to Monroe City to the VFW hall for breakfast. YUM! Afterwards we went around straightening out some signs.  When we got back home I finished writing my last 8 thank you cards.  We wanted to go to the Dry Doc for dinner but when we got there the doors were locked so not sure what is going on there, was really looking forward to a steak off that wonderful grill.  So we went over to Jacs instead.  Man do they have good food!  Came home and tried to spend the evening relaxing.  It was easier to do so tonight because the speaking engagements are over.  I was able to buy a Mexico paper to see my ad in there but not able to get my hands on a Moberly paper yet.  I hope they got it right.  The Appeal did not have the correct ad this last week.   Bummer! 
I know that if it is God's plan for me I will win this election. 
Powell for Treasurer 2012
Vote for Continued progress - VOTE Powell