Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monroe County Appeal

Today's Appeal was significant for a number of reasons:
1)  The Candidate Questionnaire that profiled my opponent and I;
2)  Final ad before election;
(These next two are great)
3)  I received a personal endorsement from prominent people in Madison, Holliday and Paris telling the citizens to vote for me because my education and experience is far and above my opponents;
4)  My old boss wrote an excellent article about voting for the most qualified candidate with very pertinent reasons for voting for me me.
The last two I am SO VERY humbled by, that these fine folks were willing to put their names behind me, WOW.  I can't begin to tell you how that made me feel.
And the icing on the cake was that I closed the month of July in record time.  Balancing to the penny as always!
Powell for Treasurer 2012
Vote for Continued Progress - VOTE Powell