Sunday, July 29, 2012

Prayer request

On the way to church this morning I received a text from my sister that my mom was in the hospital.  As soon as I got into church I went up to the priest and asked him to include her in his prayers.  I thought to myself, mom would want me in church praying for her.  Apparently her sodium level is seriously low and she is dehydrated.  She spends so much of her time and energy taking care of my dad (who has MS and is in a wheel chair) that she neglects her own care.  Anyone who has ever been a care-giver knows how easily that happens.  She should be released from St. Luke's tomorrow but in the meantime they are running other tests to make sure that this is the only problem she has.  All prayers are appreciated!
Powell for Treasurer 2012
Vote for Continued Progress - Vote Powell