Saturday, July 28, 2012

Madison Christian Church Fundraiser

The ladies at the Madison Christian Church prepare absolutely delicious cakes to serve with the icecream at this fundraiser.  Yum!   There was a nice crowd and the weather cooperated very nicely.   However, there was a lot of hot air at the event because the politicians were speaking.  LOL  I started my speech by letting everyone know I was running on my qualifications and my achievements made over the past 15 months in the Treasurer's office.  I gave examples of how I have been able to provide better information to the other offices in the courthouse by keeping detailed spreadsheets for all of the bank accounts under my care and I have helped the local cemetery trustees by giving them the pertinent information about their checking accounts and CDs that they need.  I think it went pretty well.  I was upbeat as always.  Only one more speaking event to go.  Yea!  Coming down the home stretch!  All prayers are appreciated!!!!!
Powell for Treasurer 2012
Vote for Continued Progress - VOTE Powell