Saturday, May 5, 2012

All town garage sale

Today was crazy in Paris.  We didn't stop at any of the sales, we went to support the Legion Post and Monroe County Cattleman's Association.  We ate twice, once at each place, and I also bought some baked goods at the Legion Post.  One of the sellers asked why I wasn't buying two sandwiches and I told him it was because we just ate at the other place but we wanted to support ALL the fund raisers so we stopped for another sandwich.  He appreciated the fact that we were supporting everyone including this cause.  Rick and I believe strongly in giving back to the commuity and helping all the groups asking for donations.  As a matter of fact, even though we are unable to attend the Paris Chamber fund raiser next weekend, I am donating a case of water for them to sell during the event.  We do whatever we can to help. 
Powell for Treasurer 2012